A structured dialogue activity will be organized including round tables and discussions between policy and decision- makers, representatives of the Jews Community, local young people, Civil society and EU representatives. During the Structured Dialogue, the participants will discuss and compare the causes of anti-semitism that resulted in the Holocaust with the current trends of discrimination and racism that arise within the EU. .
- Online Structured Dialogue Activity 4/12/2020
- Online activity of the Project: Structured Dialogue 4th December 2020 at 12:00 CET
- On the Crystal Night, 9-10 November 1938
- Implementation of the online workshop “Remember the past – React for the future”
- Interactive On-line Workshop “Remember the past- React for the future”, 20/10/2020
Remember Holocaust /Building Bridges for a Common Future